Am I crazy?

David Barron David.Barron at sas.com
Mon Feb 10 13:38:20 GMT 2003

I did think of something else that is curious.  Remember, I did the install last week so my poor old brain is having trouble remembering that far back.

Before doing the rebuild I ran lin moonbase and lin lunar to get those updated.  Seems like one of the dependencies for lunar are nano, or am I wrong?  Nope, I just checked, I'm right.  So if lin lunar installs nano why would lunar rebuild remove it?