GTK+ fails to build

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Tue Dec 16 07:53:35 GMT 2003

Well being that I cant reproduce the error, I really dont know where to
go from here.  If you want the menu shadow patch and its not compiling
try compiling it without the patch.  Say "n" when it asks if you want it
or not. then see what it does.  Also this could be a problem with libpng
you might want to try recompiling that.

On another note -O3 opts arent exactly safe to use.  I have a Athlon-XP
1800 and I use -O2 for those reasons alone and everything compiles fine
for me.  Im not saying its the cause of the problem but -O3 isnt safe to
use on alot of applications.

Nick