GTK+ fails to build

Sergey Manucharyan serge at bonbon.net
Tue Dec 16 17:27:06 GMT 2003

Sorry, this is directory of one more compilation effort using
pre-patched source tarball, the result is the same as for the default
source.
The system default opts are O3, mmx, sse, pointers, athlon, but I also tried
to compile GTK with CFLAGS="" CXXFLAGS="" - the same failure. Maybe I need
to recompile the dependencies without opts?

NH> Where are you getting a directory of /usr/src/gtk+-2.2.4-menushadow.1
NH> from??  This is not the default directory it builds in.  Also what
NH> compiler opts are you using?

Sergey