artists wanted, lilo boot image for lunar

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Sun Aug 24 21:35:32 GMT 2003

Actually I think redhat is using grub ... For some reason graphical grub
only works with certian distros but will not work with lunar.  I have
tried in the past but it didnt work.  I have no idea why, but I do agree
we need some things.  Im sure there has to be someone out there with
some knowledge of gimp who can do something for us.

nick