Older Versions of Packages

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 01:19:44 GMT 2003

Your fonts being unreadable are not a function of which version of Mozilla
is compiled on your box.

If you had Moz-1.3 installed previously and then compiled Moz-1.4, more
than likely your ~/.mozilla dir is causing preference/setup problems when
installing/invoking Moz-1.4.

If you have not had a previous version of Mozilla installed and your
fonts are still unreadable then you probably have a gtk+-2 font related problem.

Moz-1.4 fonts work fine for everyone else in Lunar, that's why we have
mozilla at 1.4 in moonbase.  In fact mozilla-firebird works just fine for
me as well which is based on mozilla-1.5.1.

Terry Chan