gcc problems

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Thu Apr 10 15:16:02 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 14:41, Horn Gábor wrote:
> I checked lunar optimize, but seems everything ok for me. I dont use
> strip, camberloc, any extra gcc options or the cache things - so it is a
> pretty conservative configuration :)

I don't know if this is the cause, but I've had some ccache problems
with that. It left ccache b0rked and screwed stuff up. since ccache
isn't called correctly ....

try a lin ccache and after it breaks do a 'make' in /usr/src/ccace-x.xx,
see if that works...

... still digging in my memory

sofar

PS: starting to sign my messages, let me know if it gives problems

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>