gcc problems

HornGábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Thu Apr 10 12:41:02 GMT 2003

Hi Sofar!

If that helps, in my /usr/src  there are 2 gcc directopries:

gcc-3.2.2
gcc-3.2.2-BUILD

the second is the actual which fails, the first is from previous update
i think (febr 5) which is a lot bigger and contains more files.

I checked lunar optimize, but seems everything ok for me. I dont use
strip, camberloc, any extra gcc options or the cache things - so it is a
pretty conservative configuration :)

bye, hirisov