gcc problems

HornGábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Thu Apr 10 16:23:47 GMT 2003

Hi Sofar!

Here is the result:

Building ccache
configure: Configuring ccache
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... /lib/cpp
configure: error: C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
See `config.log' for more details.
Creating /var/log/lunar/compile/ccache-2.2.bz2
! Problem detected during "BUILD" !
root at Lunar ~ # cd /usr/src/ccache-2.2/
root at Lunar /usr/src/ccache-2.2 # make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

So that same, i cannot make this too :(

About signatures: i use evo, and had no problem w/ your or niki´s mails
at all, i can read them.

thx, hirisov

--
Horn Gábor <Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu>