Snort Module

Nick Hudson nhudson2367 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 1 14:37:57 GMT 2003

I did and have a semi fix for now you can take a look at crater/security/snort if you wish.  As of snort 1.9.1 there is a new snort.conf file that you can use that seems to be better so I have fixed that also.  There were a few things in the BUILD file that no longer were used and the /etc/init.d/snort init file was broken, I semi fixed that for now also.  Like I said if you wish look at it in crater and fix anything you see.

Nick