stable branch

Jean Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Tue Mar 27 11:53:20 CEST 2012

Hey :)

Any devs willing to help on the stable-branch? What we need currently
are some devs using theedge, switching to stable and fixing everything
which is unstable / not working. I think Duncan and/or I will update
the git wiki soon so every dev knows how to use the stable branch.

Some testers/devs willing to install lunar from iso (just the normal
installation, but before doing anything, lin moonbase; lin theedge
(make sure you switched to theedge, then make sure you selected the
"stable" branch, which should be the default anyway) and then continue
the usual update procedure - fix upcoming errors/problems and if you
got a bit more time, try an x11 installation.

The current goal is to make the stable branch stable - as soon as we
reached that goal, we can push the change from theedge to lunar as
well.

For proper organization / tasks you may contact me by mail or on IRC
(wdp) - Come on, let's do something with it :)

Jean