mesa-lib

v4hn me at v4hn.de
Wed Jun 20 11:42:39 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 10:12:59PM -0700, Auke Kok wrote:
> Enough is enough.
>
> I have revoked your commit access to moonbase.
>
> From now on, in order to get your changes in, you will need to send
> a git pull request to me, and Cc this mailing list.
>
> The git pull request must be in the following format, or include the
> same elements at least:

@auke: see IRC

Please explain your reasoning behind this decision,
because I have absolutely no idea why you did this.

Commit access and personal opinion on the mailing list
have few things to do with each other in my opinion.
So if you want to stop him from stating his opinion,
then you should revoke his post permission to the ML.

v4hn