mesa-lib

Auke Kok auke at foo-projects.org
Wed Jun 20 07:12:59 CEST 2012

On 06/19/2012 06:11 PM, Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
> Sorry Auke but these are sad facts about stable. As I promised I keep away
> from stable so do not know personally how changes looks like there - only
> know what Jean wrote on dev ML some time ago.
>
> The term Jabbers is just my observation of dev ML and effect of my
> frustration seeing how much characters were wasted on jabbering not
> coding. My posts are also waste because I know I could use this time for
> debugging/fixing/improving/updating Lunar. I have one life, one time -
> nobody will give me second life or more time. Life is short and I want it
> spend effective. I do not like jabbering that is why I avoid irc and
> seldom post on ML. I'm not a nice guy who smiles to others. People do not
> have to like me and I'm sure they do not like me. Lunar is the thing they
> should like. If it will be user friendly, up to date and stable they will
> like it. Some of them for sure will like to join and improve it more.

Enough is enough.

I have revoked your commit access to moonbase.

 From now on, in order to get your changes in, you will need to send a
git pull request to me, and Cc this mailing list.

The git pull request must be in the following format, or include the
same elements at least:

---

Hi! I've made the following changes in my git tree. You can pull the
changes from here:

git pull <git url> <branchname>

<output of `git diff [BASE] | diffstat -p1`>
<output of `git log --pretty=format:"%s" [BASE]`>

---

I will review your changes as usual with any review process, and decide
either to accept or reject them as I see fit, based on my own or other
developers' opinions.

Cheers,

Auke