mesa-lib

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Wed Jun 20 03:11:44 CEST 2012

> On 06/19/2012 05:24 PM, Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
> >> ElAngelo and Moe spent a lot of time getting XOrg into shape.
> >> ElAngelo
> >> has complained in IRC about others dicking around with it and not
> >> staying with the general framework he and Moe created. So it seems to
> >> me it is those that modified their work are trying to outsmart him
> >> and themselves.
> >
> > Since a long time Lunar looks like abandonware. Me and Florin like
> > crazy doctors trying to bring back to life this Frankenstein. Jabbers
> > say they quit because Lunar began rolling too fast. OK. Jean Michel
> > created stable branch. I promised publicly I will never enter there
> > so Jabbers can feel safe. Jean told us that over month NOBODY put any
> > commit to stable.
> zbigniew, your replies are filled with disdain.
>
> If you keep doing that, you're turning more developers away than your
> commits will attract users.
>
> Auke

Sorry Auke but these are sad facts about stable. As I promised I keep away
from stable so do not know personally how changes looks like there - only
know what Jean wrote on dev ML some time ago.

The term Jabbers is just my observation of dev ML and effect of my
frustration seeing how much characters were wasted on jabbering not
coding. My posts are also waste because I know I could use this time for
debugging/fixing/improving/updating Lunar. I have one life, one time -
nobody will give me second life or more time. Life is short and I want it
spend effective. I do not like jabbering that is why I avoid irc and
seldom post on ML. I'm not a nice guy who smiles to others. People do not
have to like me and I'm sure they do not like me. Lunar is the thing they
should like. If it will be user friendly, up to date and stable they will
like it. Some of them for sure will like to join and improve it more.