Proposal: adding default_cmake_config and default_cmake_build functions to build.lunar

Auke Kok auke at foo-projects.org
Sun May 22 21:46:19 CEST 2011

On 05/22/2011 07:15 AM, Dennis Veatch wrote:
> On Saturday, May 21, 2011 2:46:04 PM Auke Kok wrote:
>>
>> throw in a free 0x20 will ya?
>
> Where?

before the &&, but you fixed it in the patch.

> Stab #2 is attached and here for your viewing pleasure (not responsible for
> hosed appearance here);

this looks a bit better, the one thing I'd like to get rid of is the
`obscure` call to a function without arguments ->

> +
> +  _cmake_build_type
> +  cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$MODULE_PREFIX  \
> +        -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RELEASE             \
> +        $OPTS                                  \
> +        $BUILD_TYPE
> +}>  $C_FIFO 2>&1

not only is it unclear what it does here, it also sets a global variable
that is rather unspecifically named.

try writing a function that just puts the build location on stdout

cmake_build_target()
{
	echo "."
}