Help with module submissions?

Marek Pasnikowski marekpasnikowski at interia.eu
Sun Jan 9 22:48:40 CET 2011

Would it be okay, if I left here all my compilation problems? I am a
power user, but I like to have everything out of the box. So by
providing those error logs I could show, where "user issues" with Lunar
lie. It's time to polish this lunar gem! :)

Example of such problem:

$ deluge
[ERROR   ] 22:38:20 ui:146 No module named twisted.internet
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge-1.3.1-py2.7.egg/deluge/ui/ui.py", line 127, in __init__
    from deluge.ui.gtkui.gtkui import GtkUI
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge-1.3.1-py2.7.egg/deluge/ui/gtkui/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
    from gtkui import start
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge-1.3.1-py2.7.egg/deluge/ui/gtkui/gtkui.py", line 38, in <module>
    from twisted.internet import gtk2reactor
ImportError: No module named twisted.internet
[ERROR   ] 22:38:20 ui:147 There was an error whilst launching the request UI: gtk
[ERROR   ] 22:38:20 ui:148 Look at the traceback above for more
information.