Help with module submissions?

Christian Krause aka wookietreiber kizkizzbangbang at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 9 22:32:43 CET 2011

Hi,

at first I want to thank you for working on the submissions, knowing how much time it takes to prepare them, I may imagine it takes as much time reviewing them.

Knowing, too, that I probably won't stop tweaking and submitting for the next decade or so, it is probably a good idea to clone the moonbase right now and submit the diff's directly, instead of going the long way round, stealing your time at the submission queue and waiting myself for the acceptance/thanking/rejection e-mail -- luckily just a few rejections ;)

... so, yes, I would really like to become a lunar dev :)

best regards,
Christian Krause aka wookietreiber (@irc)