[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> alsa-driver: version bumped to 1.0.20.

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Fri May 8 12:01:52 CEST 2009

> commit e9889de8fbc4587a4b2eb17a15caaf790cacac39
> Author: Florin Braescu <florin at lunar-linux.org>
> Date:   Fri May 8 12:11:03 2009 +0300
>
>     alsa-driver: version bumped to 1.0.20.
>
>     New drivers added, bugfixes and enhacements.
> ---
>  audio/alsa-driver/DETAILS     |    6 +++---
>  audio/alsa-driver/sound.cards |   26 ++++++++++++++++++++++----

I'm not at a Lunar box at the moment so I can't verify exactly, but...

I installed kqemu this week, and when I ran the modprobe for kqemu I
got a warning message that /etc/modules.conf was deprecated and that
modules should now go in /etc/modules.d (or something like that).
When I looked in /etc/modprobe.conf, all I could see were alsa modules.

Adding alsa module names in /etc/modules.{conf,d} needs updating.

Cheers
Duncan