Lunar core tool repository change, svn -> git

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Sat Jun 6 15:33:08 CEST 2009

Stefan,

I modified on doppio the lunar-core group to add myself and remove xoritor.
I've always had access to lunar/theedge svn. I don't think we need access for
xoritor as he is not an active dev any longer. We could probably remove some of
the other non-active devs as well.

git clone worked for me. I also pushed a minor edit to the README file as a test
commit, and that now works, once I fixed lunar-core group :)

So where is "theedge" located now or is lunar == theedge again ?  Is there going
to be a "theedge" branch or what ?

Terry Chan