Lunar core tool repository change, svn -> git

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Sat Jun 6 12:25:46 CEST 2009

Hey,

I've just converted our lunar core tools repository to git. Access to
the old svn repository have as of now been revoked. Feel free to test it
so that it work as intended. Scripts for generating theedge.tar.bz2 and
lunar.tar.bz2 have been fixed, however lunar.tar.bz2 will be disabled
for a couple of hours. I need to merge some stuff between master and the
stable branch before I enable it. All developers who earlier had commit
access to the core tools should still have that to the new git repo.

Public: git://lunar-linux.org/lunar/lunar.git
SSH: ssh://lunar-linux.org/var/git/lunar/lunar.git

--
Sincerely
Stefan Wold