Lunar core tool repository change, svn -> git

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Sat Jun 6 15:48:46 CEST 2009

On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 08:33 -0500, Terry Chan wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> I modified on doppio the lunar-core group to add myself and remove xoritor.
> I've always had access to lunar/theedge svn. I don't think we need access for
> xoritor as he is not an active dev any longer. We could probably remove some of
> the other non-active devs as well.

Yea I noticed there were several inactive devs in that list, I wanted
other developers opinion before removing anyone though.

> git clone worked for me. I also pushed a minor edit to the README file as a test
> commit, and that now works, once I fixed lunar-core group :)
>
> So where is "theedge" located now or is lunar == theedge again ?  Is there going
> to be a "theedge" branch or what ?

lunar (master) == theedge
lunar (stable) == lunar

At least in my opinion master seem like the sane option to be theedge.
When we're happy with the changes on master we merge them to the stable
branch.

/Stefan