[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> XOrg7: keyboard and mouse driversremoved from dependency

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:14:46 CET 2008

it's not like i invented this... or use the tools provided by x to set
the correct layout or use the tools provided by your desktop
environment...

for linux the preferred layout is: xorg + hal + evdev... if you do not
like this... remove evdev and install the old and deprecated
xf86-input-keyboard and xf86-input-mouse.. you also need one line in
your xorg.conf that tells it to ignore hal events... pretty sure that
is in man xorg.conf