read bash?

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Tue Jan 30 11:59:22 CET 2007

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:49:29 +0100
Jan Eidtmann <cmak at lunar-linux.org> wrote:

> its like 20 lines of code, that just aint working....yet :P

I think talking to you has become more and more worthless. I just told
you to let it go .. yet, you refuse to do so. My script did exactly
that. But I had to consult with some wicked bash guru before I actually
got it work in the first place using a very dirty bash hack. If you feel
like doing so .. go ahead, but please stop bothering us.

What I'd consider to be the right direction is to use cryptmount
instead and just stop messing around with bash.

But since I suggested that already and you bluntly disregarded it its
neither worth my time nor the effort to continue convinving you
otherwise.