Collected ideas 2006/08

Jean Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Tue Sep 5 15:51:53 UTC 2006

Hello Samuel,

thx for your answers, but as described below, don't discuss the
ideas with me - I'm just collecting, the idea behind this idea-
system is, that developers can discuss from user submitted ideas
without discussing with the user itself.

There maybe special cirtumbla.. i miss the right word. I mean
if someone wrotes an idea, and nobody is understand this idea
thats okay - I simply want at least one answer to each idea

"approved" "declined" or perhaps "need more info"

And, if someone like a short comment to it "why approved, why
declined, etc"

After i have this short answers i update it on the page and
the user gets an notification that his/her idea was declined
or approved, or that the developers need more informations.

How the solution for an idea, looks like (later) is another
story. Thats why the developers should discuss ideas with
every developer - If there are questions, to the submitter
of an idea, feel free to write an comment on the ideas website.

Cheers
Jean