gtk+-2.8.14 version bump

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 20:30:55 UTC 2006

Do you need to be smacked with a large trout ?  Or are you just being
slow since you've been absent with a real job ?

glib-2 was at 2.8.5.
Florin bumped to 2.10
some devs complained 2.10 broke their boxes
Moe rolled glib-2 back to 2.8.6 <-- yes 6 not 5.

I tested 2.10 and now 2.10.1 with no problems. Compiled way too many apps
just to see if there was a problem, none for me. No problems even BEFORE I
started recompiling modules for testing purposes.  Now gtk+-2.8.14 is released
and REQUIRES glib-2.10.1 as I pasted from the ChangeLog file for gtk+-2.

This is NOT a high impact change to moonbase. Only the sporadic complaints
in #lunar made it into a high impact change that is MOSTLY undocumented!!!

Terry Chan