gtk+-2.8.14 version bump

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 20:02:23 UTC 2006

I have been running with glib-2.10.0 for 2 days straight on this lunar box
with no segfaults (excluding the one time I tried that piece of crap, AKA
galculator). I've now been running glib-2.10.1 for over 24 hrs straight, again
with no segfaults. Compiling many modules in moonbase all from inside xfce4.

I'm still waiting for some real posts of verifiable problems with glib-2.10.1.
Problems that are severe enough to justify holding off on gtk+-2.8.14.

Terry Chan