gtk+-2.8.14 version bump

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Thu Mar 9 08:44:16 UTC 2006

The thing is that the problem doesn't start occuring right away, so a
quick start and stop of a program won't reveal the crashes. It seems you
have to be running a few hours before the problem occur. After that the
apps just refuse to start. At that point restarting the computer or
downgrading glib and rebuilding pango seem to be the only solution. I'm
not saying glib-2.10.x is the full cause of this, it could be glib-2.10.x
in conjuction with gtk and pango.

Downgrading glib did however solve my crashes immediately.