[Lunar-commits] r18800 - moonbase/trunk/filesys/udev

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Tue Feb 21 12:18:36 UTC 2006

> and my system just turned out unbootable thanks to the new udev...
> thnx florin...

The new udev 085 does not build udevstart by default anymore. That is why it
makes lunar unbootable. You can build udev 085 with udevstart on another
linux and copy udevstart to /sbin directory on lunar box. This will make
lunar bootable again. I do not remember how I built udev 085 with udevstart.
I had to drop udev 085 because its udevstart is in conflict with usb firmware
loader (the firmware will be loaded only when udevstart will not be
executed). I use udev 075 now.

greetings,
zbiggy