New Website & Call for Volunteers

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:45:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

New website ... old website... honestly both are well i don't really
care.
Think it is a good idea to have a wiki for some nice documentation...
(like howto configure some stuff... apache, php, mysql... etc...)
BUT
why do we need a separate account for the bugtracker, one for the forum
and another one for the wiki... (not counting the account i have for
the mailing list and the one for the svn). Is there really not a
possibility to integrate this stuff?
What's next? an account for downloading iso-i686, i386... etc etc...
( ;) )
You have to admit that it's not very clear or user-friendly... after
all, all these sites are hosted on the same machine? so accessing the
same database can't be such a huge problem?

-S