New Website & Call for Volunteers

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Tue Aug 2 21:23:02 UTC 2005

We're finally moving along getting ready to make the switch from the
current site over to the new website, wiki, and bugtracker which should
take place over the weekend. I would like everyone who has not seen the
new site to take a look over it and give suggestions on it if they would
like to see anything changed or modified. All the old content of the
site *will* exist in the new site, so don't suggest anything that's
already on the current website.

Please check out the new bugtracker as well and sign up for an account.

Also, sofar and I have made the decision that we *will* be having
official forums on the new website and I think with the people on the
current forum with the new module managers (I guess that's their name)
can keep the forums quite active.

With this move to the new site of course, includes our new Wiki which
will serve as our main repository for documentation on the website; the
main page will be strictly for news and such. I would like any
volunteers to begin duplicating content from the current website to the
wiki. Please do not edit or add pages anonymously, instead register for
an account:

http://wiki.lunar-linux.org/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&returnto=Lunar_Linux

Please keep in mind a few pages (like the front page templates) in the
wiki are currently protected and unavailable for editing. If you need to
edit these pages please email me to see about gaining access to it.

Some of the site needs tweaks and will be changing formatting, so please
don't be alarmed by sudden changes ;P

Main: http://www2.lunar-linux.org/
Wiki: http://wiki.lunar-linux.org/
Bugs: http://bugs.lunar-linux.org/

-Striker

--
The system requirements said "Windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux.

Microsoft sells you Windows; Linux gives you the house.

v2sw6CUhw5ln4pr5$FPck4ma6/7u8LFw5TXm5l8O$i5e5+7t4TMNSDRAVXb3HOTen6g8+9ZASHCMPa22s6SMr2p6/7
www.hackerkey.com

Registered Linux User: 332618
<http://striker.interhact.net/striker.asc>