New Website & Call for Volunteers

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Wed Aug 3 13:53:52 UTC 2005

samuel verstraete wrote:
> Hi,
>
> New website ... old website... honestly both are well i don't really
> care.
> Think it is a good idea to have a wiki for some nice documentation...
> (like howto configure some stuff... apache, php, mysql... etc...)
> BUT
> why do we need a separate account for the bugtracker, one for the forum
> and another one for the wiki... (not counting the account i have for
> the mailing list and the one for the svn). Is there really not a
> possibility to integrate this stuff?
> What's next? an account for downloading iso-i686, i386... etc etc...
> ( ;) )
> You have to admit that it's not very clear or user-friendly... after
> all, all these sites are hosted on the same machine? so accessing the
> same database can't be such a huge problem?
>
> -S

Because not everyone will be using everything. The majority of the lunar
devs dont even look at the forums, and I'm sure some of them wont even
look at the wiki, so in the end...it doesn't matter.

-Striker

--
The system requirements said "Windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux.

Microsoft sells you Windows; Linux gives you the house.

v2sw6CUhw5ln4pr5$FPck4ma6/7u8LFw5TXm5l8O$i5e5+7t4TMNSDRAVXb3HOTen6g8+9ZASHCMPa22s6SMr2p6/7
www.hackerkey.com

Registered Linux User: 332618
<http://striker.interhact.net/striker.asc>