fontconfig problems

Joe Rocklin jbrocklin at fuse.net
Thu Sep 30 12:45:29 UTC 2004

Let's see if this works now - after the switch over to the new server I
have not been able to send mail to the list - they all bounce back.
I've wanted to respond a few times - typed up an email, sent it, only to
have it come back later on, which is quite frustrating.  As far as IRC
chat goes, I think it's a great thing, if everyone is on it all the
time...which is impossible to ask.  I think any major decision in IRC
needs to be docmented at least in an email to the dev list so those who
aren't on at that time can get the message about what's going on.
Anyway, just my $0.02...