Features I'd like...

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 14:22:39 GMT 2004

This won't happen for a long time, if ever.

We've been down this road before and the lunar devs do NOT want to support
multiple moonbases, i.e. stable, and unstable.

The versioning code is a plain and simple hack that was meant for solving
the specific problems with kernel modules and gcc compilers.  It was never
intended for general use in all of moonbase and is not fully supported in
the lunar core.

Don't add any more "versioned" modules to the moonbase, without a very good
reason.

Terry Chan