[Lunar-commits] CVS: theedge/var/lib/lunar/functions build.lunar, 1.16, 1.17

Steven Michalske hardkrash at lunar-linux.org
Mon Jan 12 11:16:18 GMT 2004

This is a valid point,  this probably is something that should be done as more
of an option.

now that i fixed the aliases we will see if users complain,

we do need to do what you suggested,  perhaps it shoulden't be part of lunar
optimize anymore but part of a parallel build subsystem

this would set a proper form for parallel builds

steve