[Lunar-commits] CVS: theedge/var/lib/lunar/functions build.lunar, 1.16, 1.17

Niki Guldbrand niki at lunar-linux.org
Mon Jan 12 07:34:19 GMT 2004

On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 23:33, Steven Michaelske wrote:
>    verbose_msg "running \"default_make\""
> -  make                               &&
> +  # This code is simular to the optimize_make
> +  # function from optimize.lunar
> +  # This is needed because bash does not expand aliases in functions
> +  if module_installed linux-openmosix; then

Maybe we should use another way to inwoke the mosix stuff. here im
thinking about adding an entry into lunar optimize menu and setting some
variable to use here instead, because a user may have a mosix kernel
installed, but not booted, what would happen with the execution of
mosrun in that case ? And can you be sure that eventhough the user has
and openmosix kernel installed that he also has the mosix tools
installed ?

Any comments ??

Regards

Niki