New module version daemon announcement (OO.o)

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Mon Feb 9 02:58:45 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 00:03 -0600, Terry Chan wrote:
> Sorry about adding oo-beta to moonbase.  I did not read the download notes
> very carefully and did not realize it was a beta.  I was just going by the
> distrowatch robot announcement.
>
> 1.1.1a was released 20031229
> 1.1.1b was released 20040208
>
> So by my math thats 41 days from 1.1.1a to 1.1.1b.
>
> If you would like to revert it to 1.1.0 in moonbase, please feel free to do so.
>
> Terry Chan
Sorry about the hyperbole, I didnt realize it was so.  I was going by
our what-is-new bot emails.  The list received the 1.1.1a one at 922 PM
and then 1.1.1b at 1222 AM.  That made me rather nervous.  If its done,
its done, I just wont update :).  No need to waste everybody's bandwidth
because I'm feeling ornery.  Thanks for the work Terry
--
	Jeff

Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where,
it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.
                -- Fran Lebowitz
http://jmhodges.pycs.net