New module version daemon announcement (OO.o)

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Mon Feb 9 00:03:41 GMT 2004

Sorry about adding oo-beta to moonbase.  I did not read the download notes
very carefully and did not realize it was a beta.  I was just going by the
distrowatch robot announcement.

1.1.1a was released 20031229
1.1.1b was released 20040208

So by my math thats 41 days from 1.1.1a to 1.1.1b.

If you would like to revert it to 1.1.0 in moonbase, please feel free to do so.

Terry Chan