New module version daemon announcement (OO.o)

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Mon Feb 9 00:30:17 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 05:22 +0000, maintainer at lunar-linux.org wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This automated e-mail is to inform you that a new version for a core module
> has just become available. All the Devs will be working on adding this module
> to the moonbase of course, so stay tuned and help out!
>
> The module(s) affected:
>
> +man-pages 1.66
> +OpenOffice.org 1.1.1b
>
> Cheers!
Can we please wait until the next full release?  If somebody wants an
oo-beta then fine, but I'd like to wait this one out, esp. after seeing
a change from a to b in a matter of hours.
--
	Jeff

Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where,
it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.
                -- Fran Lebowitz
http://jmhodges.pycs.net