SF.net vs Distrowatch

ratler at lunar-linux.org ratler at lunar-linux.org
Thu Aug 5 06:33:08 GMT 2004

I think it's good that we are alerted about new updates, I'm not sure
delaying the information as suggested by sofar is that great.

But personally I like the brief update info that distrowatch gives. I
don't really need to know where to grab it. Both really have pros and
cons. But if you manage to filter out what you mentioned it would be
really great :)

/Stefan