depends rework thoughts.

ratler at lunar-linux.org ratler at lunar-linux.org
Tue Dec 9 08:22:25 GMT 2003

Instead of using bitfields or maybe in combination with I would like to
see an option to lin and lunar that will use a default setting for the
optional depend without asking at all. I don't think setting bitfields for
every optional depend is optimal, only bring in more confusion.

Well that is my 2 cents.

Sincerly
Stefan Wold