Fwd: Compile Problems Nepomuk-core-4.14.2

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 31 11:18:25 CET 2014

On Thursday, 2014-10-30 12:26:11 AM Brian Madonna wrote:
> FYI please see below I tried posting to bugs and bugs don't seem to be
> working.

Looks like you might have other issues going on. For example the
CMakeError.log is reporting several failures related to pthreads and
pthread_create. I suspect those are due to the use of all the CPU extentions
you have enabled but that is just a guess.

It would be more helpful if you provided the compile log from
/var/log/lunar/compile.

Dennis