Spotify not responding, won't start

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Mon Nov 24 07:38:14 CET 2014

Hi Marco,

The ssl warning can be safely ignored. It might be worth clearing out the spotify cache and config directories and try starting it again. If that doesn’t help you might want to try starting spotify with strace and log the output to a file, there might be a clue there.

The directories to remove are: ~/.config/spotify and ~/.cache/spotify

Cheers
Stefan