... and GRUB...

Jean-Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Mon Nov 18 07:45:58 CET 2013

On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 02:52:08 +0000
"Wolf, Robert (ext)" <Robert.Wolf at sydac.com.au> wrote:

> Yes, why LILO but not GRUB?
> Is LILO more Linux friendly than GRUB?

Probably you could sum up all your questions in one mail, instead of in
four? Actually, you can decide between grub and linux, depending on the
architecture (i386/x86_64) you choose. We might have grub2 on the newer
iso's (I'm not sure). I don't know if Lilo is more linux-friendly than
grub - I prefer lilo because it's easier to configure than grub (let's
not even talk about grub2 with those millions of lines of code and
millions of files... but hey.. personal taste, isn't it?)