Moonbase had a fast weight loss diet!

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Wed Jul 18 02:26:56 CEST 2012

Here is the first of my machines that I am updating to the new moonbase.

These I definitely care about:

apache2
chkrootkit
tree

These, I don't know what depends on them yet:
svgalib
tcp_wrappers
xorg-reqs
discover
discover-data

Do I need to be concerned about

WARNING: Package installs files in incorrect locations!
/bin
/bin/lsh
/bin/lvis
/bin/lvu
lunar: Ignore this warning [y]
WARNING: Package installs files in incorrect locations!
/sbin
/sbin/lget
/sbin/lin
/sbin/lrm
/sbin/lunar
lunar: Ignore this warning [y]
WARNING: Package installs files in incorrect locations!
/lib
/lib/lsb
/lib/lsb/init-functions
lunar: Ignore this warning [y]