xorg-server mesa-lib

Jean Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Tue Feb 14 18:17:18 CET 2012

little additional note:

I had to remove the mesa-lib dependency (or the xorg-server one) from /var/state/lunar/depends.cache manually - Otherwise the dependency is taken over and over again, even placing the module into zlocal and removing the dependency from the DEPENDS file did not help. And for above problem it doesn't matter if you set glx-tls to yes or to no - xorg-server looks for GL.h ANYWAY - REGARDLESS of what you set glx-tls to.

btw. if you don't know irc address.. it's irc.freenode.net and channel #lunar

Hope these information help.

wdp // jean