I need help to have some things cleaned up.

Christian Krause aka wookietreiber kizkizzbangbang at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:33:31 CET 2011

Hi,

Localization:

write the following line to $HOME/.bashrc

export  LANG="pl_PL.utf-8"

then logout and login again and query LANG with the following line:

echo $LANG

if it is unset, make sure your .bashrc gets sourced and LANG gets not overwritten and try again ;)

Prompt:
prompt uses the var PS1

on my system it is set to
PS1="\\[\\033[0;32m\\]\\u@\\h \\w \\\$ \\[\\033[0m\\]"