I need help to have some things cleaned up.

Marek Pasnikowski marekpasnikowski at interia.eu
Mon Jan 10 15:50:08 CET 2011

My home partition is pretty old and config-messy now and I would like to
switch from GTK to QT (this time permanently). However, I noticed on my
XFCE/GNOME system, that the startup programs are the same on both of
those DE's, so I need to delete the appropriate file, which stores this
information. Which file is it?

Also, instead of username at hostname$ my user prompt (root is OK) looks
so: bash-4.1$. Is there anything I can do to change this? I am under
impression, that my previous installation of lunar didn't have this
problem.

Last thing is localization. I would like to set pl_PL.utf-8 as my main
locale. How do I do that?