Lunar optimize

Jean-Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Wed Sep 29 16:33:45 CEST 2010

Hello,

the thing with that is, that "native" is THE safest optimization for
your CPU. However, if you're compiling for another box or for a
chrooted environment (where native will break the whole chrooted
environment) you're an experienced user who knows what he/she/it is
doing. So just change safe to "no" (so that you can see the unsafe
optimizations) and switch the cpu optimization to whatever you like
and don't touch anything else there.

Cheers
Jean

Jean-Michel Bruenn <jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de>