Hello world

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 20 21:37:39 CEST 2010

Marek:
>> 2. I write it down in Wiki.

zbiggy:
> Thanks. It would be better to write something more generic:
> Just note the questions you have then answers you collected from
> us or the Internet. Then write wiki. Most of our users looks to be
> Linux gurus so we usually do not know/can not imagine what obstacles
> newbies have.

It would be really good if you could write a User Report on your
experience of installing and configuring, because as zbiggy says,
most of us have already done it several times and don't remember.

See mine under http://wiki.lunar-linux.org/index.php/User_Reports

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman

PS. You can search the moonbase using 'lvu search keyword'