libXvMC build error

Hirager marekpasnikowski at interia.eu
Fri Aug 13 23:40:12 CEST 2010

I gave Lunar another try. I had problems with Intel VGA driver and kernel modules, but now I discovered a way to bypass it. I used .config file from my fully functional OpenSUSE Installation to build Lunar kernel.
All seems fine. But I encountered another problem. When I lin XOrg7, I get build error when trying to build libXvMC. I send the "lin -v --debug libXvMC > /lin\ -v\ --debug\ libXvMC" command output in the attachment.
My optimizations are GCC 4.4.3; native CPU; -O3 level (64-bit system). I guess some file or files are corrupted, but I am unable to move forward. Can you help?

--
()  kampania wstążka ascii - przeciw e-mailom html
/\  www.asciiribbon.org    - przeciw własnościowym załącznikomHi.

Zapytaj wrozke o swoja przyslosc!
Sprawdz >> http://linkint.pl/f27bb