glibc update

rpyne@kinfolk.org rpyne at kinfolk.org
Sun Sep 28 06:31:56 CEST 2008

On 28 Sep 2008 at 1:53, Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:

> Sunday 28 of September 2008 01:06:10 rpyne at kinfolk.org wrote:
> > My biggest objection to using the alpha ISO is that I don't want X
> on
> > the machines.
>
> Go to http://lunar-linux.org/ and read carefully the topic:
> "1.6.4-alpha3 (i686 & x86-64) ISO released"
>
> if you did not read it before. I'm sure you did not.

You are correct, I hadn't read the latest news about the new ISO.
Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

The top of the list of reasons I moved to Lunar several years ago was
because of the philosophy of installing a bare minimum system and
then giving the admin total control over what software and services
were installed on the machine. To me, it is critical that this basic
goal not change.

--Richard